- The Animation Curve Editor provides an interface for Lens Developers to interact with dedicated animation curve assets. These curve assets can be modified into custom curves that are suited for sampling in VFX, UI or for use in arbitrary properties.
- Resolved an issue where the placeholder profile image in Lens Studio Beta was not being replaced by the user's profile image.
- Fixed a bug causing Studio to crash when attempting to drop a .bin file into the asset browser.
- Addressed a bug related to the saving of preview files, particularly when capturing a screenshot before resetting the preview.
- Rectified the issue where the description field was unreadable on a locked Custom Component.
- Restored the visibility of the selection for Front/Back cameras on the preview.
- Fixed a shader error occurring on macOS (Mojave) when working with simple meshes and basic materials.
- Resolved a critical bug causing the application to crash when saving a project with an imported glb file.
- Addressed the continuous forward movement issue in the Interactive Preview.
- Resolved the inability to save a project with an instantiated fbx asset.
- Fixed a crash occurring when opening the Preferences menu.
- Restored the visibility of JS inputs in the inspector, allowing for proper definition.
- Ensured the lens is visible on the Back camera preview upon project opening.
Windows 10 (64 bit); MacOS 10.13+
Minimum of Intel Core i3 2.5Ghz or AMD FX 4300 2.6Ghz or Apple M1 with 4 GB RAM; Intel HD Graphics 4000 / Nvidia GeForce 710 / AMD Radeon HD 6450 or better; screen resolution of 1280x768 or higher
Please make sure that you have the latest driver for your specific graphics card installed
Join The Community
Get updates from Snap AR including creator tools, tutorials, meetups, events, and more — all for free!