- Various Compression tools added to better optimize assets.
- Added Compression step when files are imported into Lens Studio.
- Added Compression tools for Mesh and Textures.
- The Shopping Module has been added.
- The Face Inset Editing Tool enables Lens Developers to quickly map facial features of a user's face (e.g. eyes) to other areas of their face.
- Mesh presets have been updated to a uniformed scale with a value of 1 unit size.
- Cube.mesh has been removed due to a duplicate box.mesh file.
- Pivot.mesh has been removed.
- Text3D inspector has been updated to include dynamic text options, multiple line entries and added a custom LayoutRect field.
- Multiple instances of the same VFX asset can now be added to the scene.
- Reduces the need to clone assets and speeds up development.
- CopyID and NumCopies assessors have been added to the Particle Get Attribute and Particle Get Setting nodes respectively.
- Each instance is batched into the same render pass which makes it very efficient.
- Adding missing hotkeys in the Shader Graph. You can now use the following hotkeys for these functions.
- Select all Connected Nodes to the Left: Left Arrow Key
- Select all Connected Nodes to the Right: Right Arrow Key
- Create Sub-graph: CMD+G
- Two additional Discard modes have been added to help optimize VFX systems.
- Discard by Alpha will discard if the alpha channel of the input color is below a set threshold.
- Discard by Black Level will act similar to Discard by Alpha, but it will compare the dot value (innputColor.rgb, vec3(1.0)) with a threshold value.
- A new “Non-undoable” action dialog has been added. This dialog box warns users about deleting assets that may not be undone.
- VoiceML component causing errors in Lens Studio.
- Application could crash when adding a Tween object.
- Application crash on opening a new project when the "Animation Curve" panel is active.
- Dynamic objects in Prefabs that were saved from Live Preview Inspection were retaining their blue names.
- Addressed when Sphere objects were scaled in different ways in between builds.
- Re-enabled the hotkey for Rename in the contextual menu, Scene Hierarchy and Asset Browser menus.
- Graph Inspector failed to refresh Shader Names after being renamed.
- Project may not load properly with SceneGraphAsset.
- Crash when copying a ScriptComponent from one project and pasting into another project.
- Potential mismatch between ScriptComponents and ScriptAsset inputs when they are updating.
- Issue where Device and World Tracking would have the wrong offset when restarting a Lens for the first few frames.
- Issue where selecting points on the Face Mask would not properly select all points.
Windows 10 (64 bit); MacOS 10.13+
Minimum of Intel Core i3 2.5Ghz or AMD FX 4300 2.6Ghz or Apple M1 with 4 GB RAM; Intel HD Graphics 4000 / Nvidia GeForce 710 / AMD Radeon HD 6450 or better; screen resolution of 1280x768 or higher
Please make sure that you have the latest driver for your specific graphics card installed
Join The Community
Get updates from Snap AR including creator tools, tutorials, meetups, events, and more — all for free!