- The Garment Transfer Custom Component provides a starting point for building photorealistic upper body garment try-on experiences by utilizing a single 2D image.
- Custom Structure Inputs allows Lens Developers to easily group data together based on their own defined data type.
- The ML Eraser Custom Component can be used to create unique inpainting effects within Lenses. Inpainting allows removal of objects from camera feed based on a given mask, and realistically generates the missing areas.
- To showcase the new ML Eraser Custom Component, there are three new templates that Lens Developers can use:
- Paint to Erase showcases how users can paint on their screen to erase content in the world, how to utilize paint with Body Segmentation and how to create a dissolving effect with Paint.
- Disappearing Effect builds upon the ML Eraser and Body Segmentation to create unique effects such as a head slicing, hologram and pattern effect.
- World Eraser utilizes World Tracking and ML Eraser to showcase how users can erase content from the world independently from the camera.
- With the update to Custom Components, Lens Developers can now create their own Custom Components. These Custom Components make it possible to build reusable, and shareable components with Lens Studio.
- New Try-On Custom Components and Templates have been designed to help accelerate Lens Developers in building fashion focused AR experiences:
- The Wrist Tracking Custom Component allows you to attach objects to the users wrist, such as watches and jewelry.
- Ear Binding is a new type of Custom Component that enables developers to build Try-On Lenses for earrings.
- The Foot Tracking Custom Component gives Lens Developers a more in-depth way to create custom Footwear Try-On Lenses.
- The Footwear Template has been updated to utilize the new Footwear Try-On Custom Component.
- Lens Developers can now export out their Custom Location AR Mesh to an OBJ file. This allows developers to adjust the Mesh in an external editor, and then import the Mesh back into Lens Studio.
- Custom Landmarker has been renamed to Custom Location AR.
- Updated best practices for adding more perspective captures for Custom Location AR.
- Attachment Mode for Object Tracking.
- Updated Multi-Object Detection Template.
- New category 'UI' is added into Asset Library.
- Drag script asset into Objects hierarchy will create new object with script component.
- Auto codegen scripts for remote APIs is using JS modules now.
- API upgrades for Location Resources - Creators can now create LocationMeshes and LocationTextures from script using LocationRenderObjectProvider.create() and LocationTextureProvider.create().
- The City Scale AR template now uses these methods to create the 3x3 grid of "Relative Tile" Location Assets with LocationMeshes with LocationTextures.
- Fixed Learn More link in icon creation window.
- Fixed issue when Asset Types Filter doesn't have Remote Asset Reference resource type.
- Fixed issue when Body tracking assets cannot be dragged onto Object Tracking 3D component.
- Fixed issue when Lens Studio will recreate Proxy Texture for ML and textures from materials will be duplicated as well.
- Fixed issue when both horizontal and vertical planes are emitted even if only one type is requested.
- Fixed issue when Audio Output template opens very slow on Windows.
- Fixed issue when Preview audio is unmuted on every lens reset.
- Fixed issue when duplicated/imported Pin is not displayed in Map panel.
Windows 10 (64 bit); MacOS 10.13+
Minimum of Intel Core i3 2.5Ghz or AMD FX 4300 2.6Ghz or Apple M1 with 4 GB RAM; Intel HD Graphics 4000 / Nvidia GeForce 710 / AMD Radeon HD 6450 or better; screen resolution of 1280x768 or higher
Please make sure that you have the latest driver for your specific graphics card installed
Join The Community
Join The Community
Get updates from Snap AR including creator tools, tutorials, meetups, events, and more — all for free!