- Fixed issue with My Lenses re-login after Lens Studio launch.
- Fixed issue when VFX blend mode not applied right away.
- Update for upper garment segmentation model.
- Similar to Hand Segmentation, Footwear Segmentation allows Lens Creators to segment effects within or around a user’s feet. In our Footwear Segmentation template, you will learn how to utilize the new segmentation feature to render unique effects.
- The Body Morph template enables Lens Creators to morph the body of a user into another custom mesh which has the same UV map as the standard Body Mesh.
- Lens Studio scripting now supports Script Modules in the Common JS format. By adopting this industry standard, and providing support for it in lenses, we are enabling professional JS development.
- There is now a dedicated Script Modules category in the Asset Library.
- Support for .glTF Physically Based Rendering extensions have been added, including transmission, clear coat and unlit extensions.
- Custom Components have received the following improvements:
- Creating ScreenTransforms at runtime will now have the same default values as creating them in Lens Studio.
- Creating Visuals like Text or Image at runtime will now have automatic render order like creating them in Lens Studio.
- Added ability to view and edit common parameters in inspector for multiple selected resources of different types.
- We have updated our ASL Template with new animations, models and logic.
- Fixed issue when VFX material can not be compiled after import from lso.
- Fixed issue with colocated landmarks materials in Connected Template.
- Fixed issue with render when Face Inset was duplicated.
- Fixed Lens Studio crash when occluder material was re-added.
- Fixed issue with Uber PBR material if Blend Mode was updated.
- Fixed issue when overlay does not work because of Blend Mode from Post Effect.
Windows 10 (64 bit); MacOS 10.13+
Minimum of Intel Core i3 2.5Ghz or AMD FX 4300 2.6Ghz or Apple M1 with 4 GB RAM; Intel HD Graphics 4000 / Nvidia GeForce 710 / AMD Radeon HD 6450 or better; screen resolution of 1280x768 or higher
Please make sure that you have the latest driver for your specific graphics card installed