- Fixed issue with My Lenses re-login after Lens Studio launch.
- Fixed issue when VFX blend mode not applied right away.
- Update for upper garment segmentation model.
- Similar to Hand Segmentation, Footwear Segmentation allows Lens Creators to segment effects within or around a user’s feet. In our Footwear Segmentation template, you will learn how to utilize the new segmentation feature to render unique effects.
- The Body Morph template enables Lens Creators to morph the body of a user into another custom mesh which has the same UV map as the standard Body Mesh.
- Lens Studio scripting now supports Script Modules in the Common JS format. By adopting this industry standard, and providing support for it in lenses, we are enabling professional JS development.
- There is now a dedicated Script Modules category in the Asset Library.
- Support for .glTF Physically Based Rendering extensions have been added, including transmission, clear coat and unlit extensions.
- Custom Components have received the following improvements:
- Creating ScreenTransforms at runtime will now have the same default values as creating them in Lens Studio.
- Creating Visuals like Text or Image at runtime will now have automatic render order like creating them in Lens Studio.
- Added ability to view and edit common parameters in inspector for multiple selected resources of different types.
- We have updated our ASL Template with new animations, models and logic.
- Fixed issue when VFX material can not be compiled after import from lso.
- Fixed issue with colocated landmarks materials in Connected Template.
- Fixed issue with render when Face Inset was duplicated.
- Fixed Lens Studio crash when occluder material was re-added.
- Fixed issue with Uber PBR material if Blend Mode was updated.
- Fixed issue when overlay does not work because of Blend Mode from Post Effect.
Windows 10 (64 bit); MacOS 10.13+
Minimum of Intel Core i3 2.5Ghz or AMD FX 4300 2.6Ghz or Apple M1 with 4 GB RAM; Intel HD Graphics 4000 / Nvidia GeForce 710 / AMD Radeon HD 6450 or better; screen resolution of 1280x768 or higher
Please make sure that you have the latest driver for your specific graphics card installed
Join The Community
Get updates from Snap AR including creator tools, tutorials, meetups, events, and more — all for free!