- Live Tracking now shows 3d model from the project instead of default.
- JS Docs have been updated update
- Face Occlusion template no longer opens with errors
- With Spatial Persistence, Snapchatters will be able to read or write AR content at a physical location and retrieve this data at the same physical location when they restart their lens.
- The new Spatial Persistence Template shows how Lens Creators can build AR content that is tied to a physical location in the world
- Along with Spatial Persistence, The Content Editor Tools asset provides a set of plug-and-play custom components that enable users to place and manipulate persistent AR content.
- The new Content Editor Tools Template showcases how to build persistent AR content where users can place and manipulate AR persistent content inside a Lens.
- Voice ML’s Question Answering Service gives Lens Creators the ability to build voice enabled Lenses that can understand questions about a single topic and receive real time answers based on pre-loaded informational text.
- A new hand tracking solution has been implemented that now enables Two Hand Tracking within Lenses. This update expands upon the current 3D Hand Tracking solution to efficiently track two hands at once when building content for Spectacles.
- Lens Creators can now use the new Face Occlusion custom component that can be used to improve Face enabled Lenses by masking out content that is covered by hair, hands or other objects.
- The Speech Recognition Template has been updated to showcase support for French.
- The Bitmoji Custom Component has been updated to include the new hand tracking solution, allowing for Snapchatters to attach their Bitmoji avatars to bodies in Lenses and enable hand tracking.
- Support for Arrays of Combo Boxes and Quaternions have been added to the Script Editor.
- Render Layer Controls now visible in the Inspector for all SceneObjects.
- Added submission warning box for Lens submissions with one camera turned off, to help creators get maximum reach on Snapchat.
- Added object preset for empty ScreenTransform.
- Fixed issue when Auto-updater is stuck on restart if permissions to the app folder are not granted to the effective user.
- Fixed issue when parameters before the light loop node are not displayed in the material inspector.
- Fixed issue when Interactive Preview movement keys conflict with the common shortcuts.
- Fixed issue when Live tracking UI missing if you close Preview panel or open other project.
- Fixed issue with when renaming with pressing Enter can't be finished with pressing Enter second time.
- Fixed issue when script graphs cannot be exported.
- Fixed issue when @typename field doesn't refresh inspector.
Windows 10 (64 bit); MacOS 10.13+
Minimum of Intel Core i3 2.5Ghz or AMD FX 4300 2.6Ghz or Apple M1 with 4 GB RAM; Intel HD Graphics 4000 / Nvidia GeForce 710 / AMD Radeon HD 6450 or better; screen resolution of 1280x768 or higher
Please make sure that you have the latest driver for your specific graphics card installed
Join The Community
Get updates from Snap AR including creator tools, tutorials, meetups, events, and more — all for free!