- The Masking Component helps to make sure content is visible only within a certain window of the screen. It helps create an invisible frame that hides content when that content moves outside of frame
- Hand and Nails Normals Maps allows developers to precisely add art to a user’s individual nails with a new subset of the Hand Segmentation Mask.
- Nail Segmentation is now out of beta and ready for public use.
- The Garment Transfer Custom Component has been updated to include better quality rendering and support for a broader variety of textures and colors. This also includes the ability to create garments that feature animated content, the ability to provide a custom segmentation mask for garments and better target tracking.
- New Workflows and interactions has been included to make working with Location AR content easier in the Interactive Environment.
- Update Uber PBR material with code node.
- `Duplicate` selected button added for Animation Layer.
- Range Type updated with `Frames` by default.
- Improves behavior for custom component development to show unknown type widget for user via Logger with error and line number.
- Fixed issue with Lens Studio freeze when Lens Studio is trying to compile TS files.
- Fixed issue when Lens Studio application can crash during HDR texture import.
- Fixed issue when project can not be open after resource corruption.
- Fixed issue when project can be corrupted after prefab import with custom component.
- Fixed issue when @type name inputs were cleared after resource import-export.
- Fixed issue when project can be corrupted when saved in cloud services.
- Fixed issue when specific prefab can freeze Lens Studio application.
- Fixed issue when project can be corrupted after import of specific prefabs which has VFX resource.
- Fixed issue when second mobile device which was paired with Lens Studio will not receive notification in Snapchat app after lens push.
- Fixed issue when user can received notification that shader needs to be updated for VFX asset.
- Fixed issue when Render Order was forced to AUTO for instantiated prefab.
- Fixed issue when user can not open project after fbx model was imported into it.
Windows 10 (64 bit); MacOS 10.13+
Minimum of Intel Core i3 2.5Ghz or AMD FX 4300 2.6Ghz or Apple M1 with 4 GB RAM; Intel HD Graphics 4000 / Nvidia GeForce 710 / AMD Radeon HD 6450 or better; screen resolution of 1280x768 or higher
Please make sure that you have the latest driver for your specific graphics card installed
Join The Community
Get updates from Snap AR including creator tools, tutorials, meetups, events, and more — all for free!