PLEASE DOWNLOAD FROM AR.SNAP.COM/DOWNLOAD TO UPDATE TO 4.36.1!
- With LensFest 2022, The Snap AR Engineering team has created two new developer focused tools to help accelerate and streamline Lens Development
- Sync Framework is a set of scripts and components designed to help you build Connected Lenses for building shared online multiplayer experiences.
- The Persistent Noteboard template features a note-taking Lens that utilizes the Canvas component and comprises two note-containers and an Input Modal for creating note entries.
- The Lens Quality Assurance Troubleshooting guide offers a series of tasks and examples of common bugs you may encounter when building Lenses and how best to resolve those issues.
- New option in 2D scene toolbar to make ScreenTransforms save their screen space coordinates when being reparented.
- As previously mentioned in our Community Forum post, New Lens submissions using Wannaby Technology will be rejected in Lens Studio.
- Please note that existing Lenses using Wannaby Technology will continue to run in perpetuity, however they can no longer be updated.
- Best Practices for Remote Assets has been added as a way to help create a fluid user experience when building Lenses with Remote Assets.
- Update of autogenerated code to print error code and messages when API requests fail.
- Fixed bug hiding autocomplete results in script editor.
- Fixed crash of Lens Studio on specific prefab Apply after it was instantiated.
- Fixed issue with 'Divide' node for specific mobile and desktop devices.
- Fixed issue when Custom Component file (.lsc) is showing as modified right after project reopen.
- Fixed issue when Custom Component typename input can disappear after project reopen.
- Fixed issue when Lens Studio can not be launched on macOS Ventura.
Windows 10 (64 bit); MacOS 10.13+
Minimum of Intel Core i3 2.5Ghz or AMD FX 4300 2.6Ghz or Apple M1 with 4 GB RAM; Intel HD Graphics 4000 / Nvidia GeForce 710 / AMD Radeon HD 6450 or better; screen resolution of 1280x768 or higher
Please make sure that you have the latest driver for your specific graphics card installed
Join The Community
Get updates from Snap AR including creator tools, tutorials, meetups, events, and more — all for free!