- The Lens Performance Toolkit enables Lens Developers to view performance statistics of their Lens by pairing with their mobile device.
- The Masking Component helps to make sure content is visible only within a certain window of the screen. It helps create an invisible frame that hides content when that content moves outside of frame.
- The Face Stickers template allows you to quickly build a face sticker Lens. With this template, you can place any images or texts of your choice on positions relative to the face.
- The Necklace Try-On Template offers a quick way for you to get started with Necklace based AR Try-On Lens experiences
- With the Eyewear Try-On Template, Lens Developers can create unique glasses AR Try-On experiences at professional level. The Eyewear Try-On Template offers a quick way for you to get started with Glasses based Try-On experiences.
- The ML Retouch features offers Lens Developers a way to switch this feature on for beauty Lenses, or any Lens that involves the front-facing camera, to naturally enhance a Snapchatter’s face while keeping unique facial features like freckles, beauty marks and more.
- The "What 'X' Are You?" Template allows you to build your own unique spinner Lens by simply providing a list of words, images, colors, or a combination of them.
- Lens Studio now supports Machine Learning models from Roboflow.
- Face Tracking effects working will now perform more optimally when used together with the Garment Transfer custom component.
- Footwear Try-On has been updated to a SnapML model that better detects the user’s foot and provides a better quality try-on experience.
- The Earring Try-On Template has been updated to showcase additional features to enhance the user experience.
- Raytracing has been updated to improve performance out of the box
- Lens Studio Project Information has been updated to declare if a Lens will be a Camera Kit Lens directly within Lens Studio.
- City-Scale AR Template has been updated to showcase more in-depth information about how City-Scale AR Content works.
- The Wristwear Try-On Template has been updated to utilize a new wrist occluder asset that is customizable to fit your Lens Experience.
- Fixed issue with vertex color on latest Nvidia drivers.
- Fixed issue with shaders/materials on latest Nvidia drivers.
- Fixed issue when remote assets rendered without textures.
- Fixed Tween Manager example.
- Fixed issue when LS crashed when trying to attach VSCode debugger.
Windows 10 (64 bit); MacOS 10.13+
Minimum of Intel Core i3 2.5Ghz or AMD FX 4300 2.6Ghz or Apple M1 with 4 GB RAM; Intel HD Graphics 4000 / Nvidia GeForce 710 / AMD Radeon HD 6450 or better; screen resolution of 1280x768 or higher
Please make sure that you have the latest driver for your specific graphics card installed
Join The Community
Get updates from Snap AR including creator tools, tutorials, meetups, events, and more — all for free!