- Cubemaps offers Lens Developers the ability to apply multiple 2D Textures to an individual face of a cube to be used to generate effects such as skyboxes, reflections and unique lighting setups.
- The Cubemap Template showcases various ways Lens Developers can use cubemaps to create lightweight and complex lighting solutions.
- SnapML’s new Portrait Relighting introduces the ability to enhance or change the light and background of photos, as well as adding your own custom lighting to photos.
- The Physics Lab template in conjunction with the Content Editor Tools, teaches both Lens Developers and Snapchatters how to both author and play a simple physics-based game on device and from within Lens Studio.
- Lens Studio Visual Studio Code Extension has been released to the VSCode Marketplace to help streamline Lens Studio development in VSCode.
- Lens Developers can now opt-out of using the Version Control Friendly Project Format.
- Support for Multiple Custom Locations in a single Lens.
- Fixed crash of Lens Studio application when update materials dialog applied for Responsive Plants template
- Fixed issue when user received update materials button after project reopen instead of on state when assets were added into project
- Fixed issue when project can not be reopened on macOS after custom components was deleted from the project
- Fixed crash of Lens Studio application when project with VFX assets was optimized
- Fixed crash of Lens Studio application when import of ML model was canceled
- Fixed issue when user received unexpected user dialog in Lens Studio Tutorial
- Fixed issue when animated WebP asset imported as upside down
- Fixed issue when ‘getTimeLeft’ for delayed events returning elapsed time, not remaining time
- Fixed issue when Lens Studio application will not revert updated shaders to old version after Undo
- Fixed crash of Lens Studio application if script invalidates a physics body
- Fixed issue on Windows OS when user can not reopen project which was saved in folder connected with Google Drive
- Fixed issue when Connected lens template shows error level log if not hitting the join button
Windows 10 (64 bit); MacOS 10.13+
Minimum of Intel Core i3 2.5Ghz or AMD FX 4300 2.6Ghz or Apple M1 with 4 GB RAM; Intel HD Graphics 4000 / Nvidia GeForce 710 / AMD Radeon HD 6450 or better; screen resolution of 1280x768 or higher
Please make sure that you have the latest driver for your specific graphics card installed
Join The Community
Get updates from Snap AR including creator tools, tutorials, meetups, events, and more — all for free!