- Fixed issue with graph material blendmode.
- Fixed issue with node disconnect in graph material.
- Fixed issue when colored material looks flat white.
- With the new 3D Bitmoji integration into Lens Studio, developers will be able to create new innovative ways to bring the power of expression to their avatars. Starting with 4.22, users will be able to drive 3D Bitmoji with Body Tracking.
- Please visit the Bitmoji Template to see how you can get started adding Bitmoji content to your creations.
- The Code Node is an advanced feature that enables developers the ability to create custom shader code directly in the Material Editor and VFX Editor, unlocking new effects and performance enhancements.
- A Code Node Template has been provided to showcase some beginner, intermediate and advanced shader content that is now possible in Lens Studio
- Included with this release is a dedicated Code Node Reference guide covering the syntax used by the Code Node feature.
- Shadertoy to Lens Studio is a new guide aiming to help developers migrate their shaders and materials over to Lens Studio.
- Voice ML now provides an Automatic Voice Style Selector that allows developers to automatically detect emotions from text. With this feature, developers can create a voice that corresponds to one of five emotional categorizations.
- New assets have been included in the Asset Library to enable developers to quickly add Connected Lenses, Persistent Storage, New Face Styles and Utility functions to your creations.
- Applying prefabs sometimes caused unnecessary reordering & re-selection of prefab root's immediate children, which created confusion, and has been addressed.
- Updated the project optimization settings to remove unused render layers and lights.
- Adjusted how a new face effect is attached to a camera in the scene.
- Added a way to Sync the editor scene view with direction with map location icon for City Landmarkers.
- Improve the navigation of City Scale Landmarkers in Lens Studio
- Allowing developers to adjust the camera speed in editor scene and interactive preview.
- You can now test shopping Lenses on push to device.
- Fixed crash of Lens Studio on Import of different glb and glTF files with embedded texture
- Fixed crash of Lens Studio on update of some custom components
- Fixed Screen Transform position settings
- Fixed skeletal detection in preview scene
Windows 10 (64 bit); MacOS 10.13+
Minimum of Intel Core i3 2.5Ghz or AMD FX 4300 2.6Ghz or Apple M1 with 4 GB RAM; Intel HD Graphics 4000 / Nvidia GeForce 710 / AMD Radeon HD 6450 or better; screen resolution of 1280x768 or higher
Please make sure that you have the latest driver for your specific graphics card installed
Join The Community
Get updates from Snap AR including creator tools, tutorials, meetups, events, and more — all for free!